About the job
Wing Security is building THE innovative SaaS Security solution to empower businesses worldwide, enabling them a clear view and full control over their SaaS posture. From non intrusive discovery of SaaS applications and all the way to automated remediation of the various SaaS related security concerns, we provide the only holistic approach to SaaS security.
Wing Security has recently emerged from stealth with $26M in funding. We have unique founders (who managed cyber on a national level), the perks of a well funded startup and of course – a winning product already deployed with customers. We are well on our way to exponential growth.
We’re looking for a hands-on UX Designer to join our rapidly growing team and lead our product visual design.
- Design experiences that help our customers gain more value from our product.
- Understand technical constraints, user goals and business requirements.
- Provide ongoing hands-on design support to our engineering and product team through our software development cycles to ensure a high-quality, clear and friendly end-product.
- 3+ years experience in UX design of complex web products.
- Hands-on experience in creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, while working with product and engineering teams to validate them.
- Hands-on experience in creating icons and other visual assets.
- High collaboration skills.
- Expert in design tools such as Figma.
- Education qualification in human-computer interaction, visual design or industrial design or highly related field.
- Experience in cyber security products.