About the job
Utilizing cutting-edge technologies and the best talent in the market, we built an innovative SaaS Security solution that empowers businesses worldwide, enabling them a clear view and full control over their SaaS security posture.
We are searching for curious, sharp, creative individuals to join our rapidly growing team of crazy-talented, passionate, and truly awesome people. Is that you?
As Wing’s Front-end facing Back-end Software Developer, your primary focus will be to process raw data using Python and SQL, and make it accessible via advanced REST API design (which supports caching, pagination, filtering, sorting, authentication, etc.) written in Go and served on the AWS cloud, to the front-end app.
You will be part of the front-end development team, and work closely with FE developers to integrate and deliver server-side features into our main web application (management console), as well as writing specs, breaking them to tasks, and building the knowledge-base of REST API working methodology and conventions in the company.
You will work in an agile and fast-paced deployment cycle, delivering new features and bug fixes multiple times a month.
- 5+ years experience with server-side development (using Node.js / Python / Ruby-on-rails / etc.), with in-depth understanding of planning and developing REST APIs using conventions and best practices.
- Proven experience working on large-scale projects.
- High-proficiency working with Python (3 or 2.7) – ability to get oriented quickly in a large code-base, build reusable packages, and write high-quality and maintainable code.
- Experience in MySQL querying, indexing, and optimization for quickest response.
- Comfortable with source version control software (Git).
- Working proficiency in English.
- Being thorough, multi tasker, dedicated, easy going, and a team player.
- Experience developing in Golang – an advantage.
- Experience with React.js, with ability to deliver features end-to-end – an advantage.