Wing Security helps companies detect, analyze and remediate their threats introduced by SaaS usage. We have unique founders (who managed cyber on a national level), the perks of a well funded startup and of course – an award winning product!
We are looking for an A+ team member who has the desire to grow personally and professionally, while making an immediate impact on the future of Wing Security!
About the Role
- Own messaging tools to nurture, schedule, and qualify leads.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product to create campaigns.
- Qualify inbound leads from website, events, and other channels.
- Schedule virtual and in-person sales appointments.
- Track lead generation, engagement, and performance through Salesforce.com.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Well-organized with effective time and activity-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Goal-oriented, with attention to detail.
- Confident with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently as well as on a team.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of business development experience in cyber security specific roles.
- Space and support to grow
- Executive level visibility
- Monthly stipend for mental/physical wellness
Wing Security is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but feel your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.